2007 azera P0463 FUEL LEVEL SENSOR A CIRCUIT HIGH INPUT

Discussion in 'Hyundai Grandeur / Azera / XG' started by Danm25531, Jul 8, 2023.

1. Danm25531

Danm25531

Hello, Wifes daily drivers a 2007 Hyundai azera 3.6L V6. Check engine light came on, code shows P0463 fuel level sensor A circuit high input. I believe it to be my fuel pump itself. The car will crank. Very few instances of the gas gauge not showing anything other than an actual reading. She is sitting idle until I work this out. I believe I just need to change the fuel pump. Which is excessively high but I have been thinking perhaps I need the entire fuel pump assembly. I’m unsure. According to what I see online price wise I really wish it was just a fuel pump swap. It can range from 160 for pump to 400 for the assembly. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Attached is what advanced auto parts told me I needed along with the code reading. I’m not even sure where the parts they suggested go. Based on my own research I believe it’s pump related.

Attached Files:

Danm25531, Jul 8, 2023
Ask a Question